- This event has passed.
January 28, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
We have combined the Rotary Winter 5K with the scheduled events at Winterfest. We have put a few twist in the run too by planning an inland run that should work well with the road crews and traffic. Participants are encouraged to wear pajamas for fun. Distance has been shortened to .1 marathon (2.62mi) to incorporate another fun and unique aspect.
- Start at Harbor & Washington, finish at the Bonfire Bash!
- Registration starts at 5:30pm
- No times for this FUN 2.62 mile run the only strict rule is to have fun! Watch for fun awards given out throughout the run!
- Proceeds benefit the Grand Haven Catwalk
- This is a nighttime run so wear your pajamas!
- The first 100 will receive a sweet gear bag full of goodies!
- Including a celebratory draft beer from WINTERFEST!
- Free T-Shirt while supplies last!
Registration starts at 5:30pm. Run starts at 6:30pm. Thank you to our generous sponsors: